Thursday, October 18, 2012


Hi! My name is Jenn. I am a mother of four (ages 6,5,3, and 1), wife to a wonderful husband, and a fitness nut (Crossfit is my game of choice). I am also someone who is constantly searching for Paleo recipes that are good, easy, and family favorites! 
When my family first started eating paleo, it was a bit overwhelming. Not only did I have to change the way I cooked and what I viewed as a "balanced meal", but I struggled to find paleo meals that were easy to make as well as something my family would eat! It is so frustrating to find a new recipe and spend the money on the ingredients, only to be received with scrunched up noses at the dinner table and leftovers that you don't know what to do with!
My hope with starting this blog is to help your family create reasonable paleo meal plans, and save you the frustration of dinner flops! Most of the recipes I will post are not my own creations...I'm just not that creative, sorry! But I do let you know ways you can tweak them or how to cut corners in the kitchen. The good thing is that there are a lot of wonderful recipes out there. It's just very time consuming to have to search for them. My hope is to streamline the process to help you save time! Now let's start cooking! Oh wait! One more thing...if you don't have one, go out and buy yourself a crockpot and food processor (or put them on your wish list) now!

No comments:

Post a Comment